This page describes how the website https://www.dreamit.it is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of visitors and customers who use it (jointly also “User/s”).
This information is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation No. 679/2016 to those who interact with the services that are also accessible electronically from the address: http://www.dreamit.it corresponding to the home page of DreamIt’s official website.
The information is provided only for the website of http://www.dreamit.it.
The “Owner” of the data processing
Following consultation of this Site, Data related to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The owner of their processing is Silvia Vietri (P. Iva 04611660962).
The place of data processing
The processing of Data related to the services of this Site takes place at Silvia Vietri based in Milan, Via Pontaccio n.3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website http://www.dreamit.it, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data (called “log files”), the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
It follows that the term “data” (also “Data”) refers to any information or combination thereof and/or portion of information that may reasonably enable the identification of the user.
This category includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, ect.), the geographic location and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This listing should also include data collected from a variety of sources, including information in the public domain, as well as information provided directly by users.
Full details on each type of data collected are provided in the dedicated sections of this Policy or through specific informational texts displayed prior to the collection of such data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of usage data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all requested data are mandatory. If the User refuses to provide them, it may be impossible to provide the requested service to Silvia Vietri. In cases where some data are indicated as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service offered or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Personal Data voluntarily provided by the interested party
Silvia Vietri will collect and process Personal Data directly and knowingly provided by the User through the use of the Site and the Application, as well as those that may have been sent as an explicit and voluntary request for accreditation to Silvia Vietri’s database, or those indicated on the business card personally delivered as part of an event, activity, meeting organized or conceived by Silvia Vietri.
Such data include: first name, last name, mailing address, email address, telephone, qualification, skills.
In addition, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail through the Site and/or to the addresses indicated on the Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message sent.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and warrants that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, hereby expressly releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
No Personal Data of Users is acquired in this regard by the Site or the Application.
No use is made of cookies for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor are so-called persistent cookies of any kind, i.e. systems for tracking Users, used.
So-called session cookies (which are not stored persistently on the user’s computer and vanish when the browser is closed) are not used.
Purposes of Data processing
Personal Data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected:
(a) marketing purposes: to contact and/or send to the User (by post, telephone, email, other forms of electronic communication, etc.) informative communications relating to activitiesevents promoted and/or organized by Silvia Vietri.
(b) profiling purposes: for the processing of studies in relation to the User’s category of origin (ex. architects, law firms, press, ect.) in order to promote cultural and recreational initiatives and activities that may be of interest to the same.
The processing of the User’s Data for the above purposes (a) (b) is conditional on the granting of consent and does not produce any effect other than to be able to offer a personalized service and inform about initiatives that might be of interest to the User and/or send any other information/invitation/for events promoted by Silvia Vietri.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes personal data related to the user in case one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller, or of third parties, or the processing is aimed at complying with legal obligations, for example obtaining proof of the User’s identity in compliance with anti-money laundering regulations;.
It is, however, always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Communication and dissemination of data
Personal Data, to the extent necessary and/or instrumental for the performance of the above purposes, may be processed on behalf of Silvia Vietri by external parties in the following categories:
* service providers and business partners;
* law enforcement, judicial authorities, administrative authorities or other third parties where deemed necessary by virtue of legal obligations or in order to protect the rights of Silvia Vietri;
* Third parties with whom the data collected may be shared.
Companies, consultants who perform on behalf of Silvia Vietri, services related and instrumental to the purposes of data processing (invitation deliveries, pony companies, calligraphers).
Data may be transferred abroad in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, including to countries outside the European Union where the Company pursues its interests, taking security measures and due precautions to ensure an adequate level of data security.
The Personal Data will not be used for promotional purposes of third parties or referring to products, services or initiatives not originating from Silvia Vietri and will not under any circumstances be disclosed to unspecified parties.
The Data collected may, in some cases, be monitored, recorded or inspected with the help of technical equipment. Such monitoring may take place only where necessary and only in compliance with legal regulations.
Authorized personnel may, for the purposes outlined, access files and retain email correspondence, Internet and Intranet history, call lists, and geographic location, subject to exclusive ownership by Silvia Vietri.
Duration of processing
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed;
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller. When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Rights of the User
The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the same Data and to know their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration, limitation or updating, cancellation, opposition to their processing, or rectification in accordance with EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
Therefore, Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
– object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of its Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent.
– access to one’s own Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
– obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
– Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his or her Data by the Data Controller.Where difficulties arise, for technical reasons, in the final deletion of the Data from its system, the Data Controller undertakes to put in place the necessary measures in order to prevent any future use or processing of the processed Data.
– Receive their Data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
– Propose Complaint. The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
– Receive notice of any breach of their data. The User has the right to be notified within 72 hours of the discovery of the breach of its Data.
Changes to this Policy
You may request a copy of this Policy by using the contact information below. The Owner reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time, of which notice will be given on the web page www.silviavietri.com or will be notified to individual Users.
In the event that the changes made to this Policy constitute a substantial change in the conditions accepted by the User, in addition to the precautions just outlined, sufficient notice will be given to allow the User to exercise his/her rights (e.g., to object to the processing of data).
Any request regarding this Policy, the User’s Personal Data or the exercise of the User’s rights may be sent in writing to the Data Controller: Silvia Vietri (P. Iva 04611660962), e-mail: email@example.com
The Data Controller, having received the User’s request and carried out the appropriate verifications will give feedback to the same within one (1) month of receipt (extendable by two (2) months where necessary).
The Owner, therefore, will provide in any way, verbally or in writing, feedback of the result of the investigation carried out, as well as any measures that may need to be taken to correct the premise of the request, always where such a process is necessary.